Idaho Occupational Therapy Association for the 2018 Spring Treatment Summit.
Saturday, May 19
Presentations will focus on wholeness, wellness, and care for both patient and self. Participants will explore topics such as yoga as a therapeutic modality, mindful breathing, iRest™, and learning to deal with difficulties in the workplace. Our presenters bring a wealth of experience, knowledge, and passion and will breathe new energy into the participants’ personal life and OT practice.
- Entry to the Conference
- Parking pass
- All relevant handouts and surveys (delivered digitally, approximately 2 weeks prior to event)
*Upgrading to include an IOTA membership includes:
- An additional discount to the Annual IOTA conference in September
- Exclusive access to the new IOTA website and Forum
- Exclusive CE opportunities
- Legislative Activism training (Help shape the future of our field in Idaho!)