- This event has passed.
Montana Occupational Therapy Association Annual Conference
April 6, 2018 @ 8:00 am - April 7, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
2018 MOTA CONFERENCE
Friday Conference Topics (8 CEU):
- Preventing Burnout & Evidence Based Practice
Saturday Conference Topics (8 CEU):
- Pediatric Topics:
- Childhood Obesity
- ChildWise: ACE: Adverse Childhood Experiences & Equine Assisted Therapy
- Pediatric: ACE Presentation info
- Adult Topic:
- Dementia Certification (Optional additional $25 fee for certificate)
- MOTA Dementia Training Schedule (Saturday)
We welcome all therapy disciplines to our conference!
We welcome out of state OT’s as well, we will offer reciprocity, if you are a member of your state association, we will offer the member rate to attend our conference!