- This event has passed.
IOTA Workday and Meeting
January 26, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Saturday, January 26th, we will be holding our annual “Big Meeting”
Join us from 9am to 2pm to get involved with your state organization!
This meeting is mandatory for all IOTA board members and committee members
Prior to the Workday:
- Review the Bylaws and look for discrepancies, items you feel are outdated, items you feel need to be updated or edited, etc. Everyone should have a copy. If not, they are on the website (as well as, for those of you that were new, I emailed you a copy at the beginning of your term in October). If you are having a problem finding them, let me know and I will resend them.
- Become familiar with and review other organizations / state organizations Strategic Plans. Come ready to participate in creating IOTA’s new Strategic Plan!
- Come up with at least one idea / topic / speaker for the IOTA annual conference and CONTACT them prior to the workday to see if they would be interested in presenting at our annual conference in the fall. Let them know that IOTA is just in the ‘exploratory stages’ of looking for speakers for annual conference and that you will be bringing their information to the meeting to discuss. *Honestly, without a Continuing Education Chair…our annual conference is in big jeopardy this year. We NEED everyone’s help for us to pull this off this year, which is why it is on the Workday agenda!
The Conference Call in # is: 1-605-475-4120
The Access Code is: 460 3087
- 9:00 -10:00 Create a Strategic Plan
- 10:00 – 11:00 Review and Work on Bylaws
- 11:30 -1:00 Work on IOTA Annual Conference
- 1:00 – 2:00 IOTA Executive Board Meeting.