The Idaho Occupational Therapy Association is thrilled to announce that we will be honoring exceptional OT / OTA students this year for The Future Leader’s Award.
We will be recognizing a minimum of 4 students by giving them a Scholarship on behalf of IOTA and our Diamond Conference Sponsors / Partners. Winners will be recognized during our upcoming annual Awards Ceremony at the close of conference on Thursday, November 11th, at 6:30 PM.
About the Scholarship:
MOT and OTA students must demonstrate a passion for occupational therapy, academic excellence, and a commitment to our profession. In addition to the following:
- 3rd Year MOT / 2nd Year OTA Students
- Member and an Active Member of SOTA club
- Create an environment where communication, collaboration and culture are open, transparent, and filled with gratitude.
- Demonstrate consistent professionalism across multiple settings
- Display a contagious enthusiasm and passion for OT
- Inspire others and cultivates a positive team / student environment
- Demonstrate good organization a clear and driven mission in all they do
- Work well with and motivates others to do well and / or get involved
- Convey by words / actions the values of occupational therapy
If you would like to nominate a student, please write a brief paragraph regarding how the student meets the above criteria and submit your submission by October 21st to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Please join us at our Annual Awards Ceremony on November 11th at 6:30 PM (MST) to help us congratulate the Future Leaders of our state!