The Idaho Occupational Therapy Association is thrilled to announce that we are seeking exceptional students to give the Future Leaders Scholarship Awards to during our upcoming Annual IOTA Business Meeting on December 1st, 2020.
- 3rd Year MOT / 2nd Year OTA Students
- Active Member of SOTA club and IOTA
- Creates an environment where communication, collaboration and culture are open, transparent, and filled with gratitude.
- Demonstrates consistent professionalism across multiple settings
- Displays a contagious enthusiasm and passion for OT
- Inspires others and cultivates a positive team / student environment
- Demonstrates good organization a a clear and driven mission in all they do
- Works well with and motivates others to do well and / or get involved
- Conveys by words / actions the values of occupational therapy
We are currently accepting brief email submissions.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: November 20th, 2020
SUBMISSION EMAIL: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org