The 2018 Annual IOTA Fall Conference is Coming!
Friday & Saturday, September 28th & 29th
- Nick Stallings—Idaho Assistive Technology Project: Assistive Technology Solutions: the new, the old, and the do-it-yourself (and how to get them)
- Shaun Conway—NBCOT Strategies for Certification Success: Student exam prep
- Dr. Erin Conlee: Cognitive Rehabilitation after Concussion and Mild Traumatic Brain Injury
- Zaner-Bloser: Creating a Team Approach to Improve Handwriting Skills
- Desh Anderson—Sawtooth Orthotics: Splinting the Neurologically Involved UE/Hand
- Megan Doyle OTR/L— “No, it’s NOT ‘All in Your Head’, But That IS Where We Need to Start”: Pain Neuroscience Education, Graded Motor Imagery, and the Power of Neuroplasticity
- Brenda Simon—Post-Acute Care Management & Rehabilitation of Persons with SCI
The Idaho Occupational Therapy Association is a volunteer organization, and we are working hard to provide vital education to our community and to ensure Idaho OTs have a voice in the legislation and regulation that affects us all. By attending the 2018 Fall Conference, you will be supporting both your own interests and the interests of patients and OTs throughout the state.
- Attend a variety of presentations and earn up to 9 CE units!
- IOTA members pay only $16 per CE unit.
- Meet other OTs from around the state!
- Mingle with your IOTA board, and discuss your interests and concerns for our future in Idaho.
- Share your best practices and ideas.
- Hear from the outstanding Idaho OTs nominated for the Becki Stephens Award of Excellence in Occupational Therapy.
$30 students/new grads (< 1year)